Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/02 17:03:08 UTC

Re: Clerezza Yard setup and SPARQL

Hi Rajan,

Sorry I do not have enough time for a detailed answer. But the
baseline is. EntityLinking does not work with the Clerezza Yard. Even
if you would not encounter errors both performance and results would
be much worse as with a SolrYard. This is because EntityLinking
depends on features that are Solr Exclusive (e.g. the Solr Analyzers
doing Stemming ... and the ranking of query results).

If you find failing SPARQL queries in the log feel free to report as
Issues in Jira. I will have a look.

best
Rupert

Posted by Rajan Shah <ra...@gmail.com>.