Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew <an...@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk> on 1996/02/19 14:54:39 UTC

Re: Apache module "mod_expires.c"

[Thomas has been playing with the mod_expires.c module and noticed
that he couldn't get it to compile, cuz there was no definition for
HTTP_TIME_FORMAT.  It should be defined in httpd.h and the problems
don't exist in 1.0.1/2/3 versions of the source tree...]

Hi Thomas,

	Mmm, looks like you've jumped the gun a little.  As I understand
it the 1.1b0a version of the source tree doesn't exist yet, possibly
you've got a pre-release version of the code.  I don't even know
where to get hold of that version so where did you get it from?

If you can't find the HTTP_TIME_FORMAT in the src/httpd.h file then
that indicated that your source is corrupted and you should trash
it and start again with a working source, the current release
version being 1.0.2 wich you can pick up from http://www.apache.org/ .

Note to CVS people:  it's broken, why?  Where did the 1.1 tree
diverge from 1.0.2!!

Cheers,
Ay.

FYI: Paul Richards is having the day off so won't be able to read
any CVS-related mail till tomorrow.