Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Goutham Deepak <go...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2009/10/07 10:24:31 UTC

Change Login Name

Hi

Can Anyone tell me how to change the default username "admin" and
password,,"ofbiz"...

Re: Change Login Name

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
If you are looking for a service solution, look for updateUserLoginId

Jacques

From: "Goutham Deepak" <go...@formativesolutions.co.in>

Re: Change Login Name

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.
You can't change the default username "admin" but you can create a new
username for admin from party manager,
https://demo.ofbiz.org/partymgr/control/viewprofile?partyId=admin, then
under User Name(s), click on "Create New"

And for password change same link would do, you just need to click on "Edit"
against the admin user login.