Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Brian S. Meehan" <br...@meehanontheweb.com> on 2005/12/20 11:00:34 UTC

a rule for just re:

Somewhere I got a rule for emails with only "Re:" in the subject line.
However, I received a valid email and it had a valid subject line with
stuff in it but it got marked as meeting the below rule.

header SPAM_RE_SUBJECT_RULE Subject =~ /Re:/i
score SPAM_RE_SUBJECT_RULE 2.1
describe SPAM_RE_SUBJECT_RULE This looks for subject lines with only re:
in it.

Here are the relevant headers:
Subject: ***SPAM(4.2)*** Re: DR 350SE Pictures
in it.
     * 1.7 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD 'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received'
headers

Can someone tell me what's wrong with the rule that it marked that message?
Thanks,
Brian