Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/10/10 07:22:22 UTC

Wiki is ready, please ask for access

Hi,

http://cwiki.apache.org/NETBEANS has been created, if you need write
access please ask here indicating your Confluence username.

You need to create a distinct user there as Confluence isn't hooked to
up the ASF's LDAP service - if possible use the same username as your
Apache ID.

-Bertrand

Re: Wiki is ready, please ask for access

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Great. So, I assume we have to make plans about migrating wiki.netbeans.org
to Confluence?

--emi

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:52 AM, Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> wrote:
> Confluence userid: ate@douma.nu

Has been added, made you admin as well.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Confluence userid: ate@douma.nu

Ate

Posted by Bruno Flávio <br...@apache.org>.
Confluence username: brunoflavio
Name: Bruno Flávio

Thank you,
-Bruno

RE: Wiki is ready, please ask for access

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
My confluence user is Eric Barboni (if mail needed it would be bar....@irit.fr)
sorry my confluence account not matching my apache account :(

Regards
Eric

Posted by Martin Klähn <gr...@gmail.com>.
Confluence user: mklaehn

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
I'm emi on Confluence.

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Confluence user: sreimers

Thanks

Sven

Posted by Leonardo Loch Zanivan <le...@gmail.com>.
I would like write access, my confluence username: panga

Posted by David Heffelfinger <dh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

Am 10/10/2016 um 9:22 AM schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
> Hi,
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/NETBEANS has been created, if you need write
> access please ask here indicating your Confluence username.
>
> You need to create a distinct user there as Confluence isn't hooked to
> up the ASF's LDAP service - if possible use the same username as your
> Apache ID.
Is committer status required for the Wiki? Else I would like to be
added. My Apache Name is rbircher.

Regards
Raphael

Re: Wiki is ready, please ask for access

Posted by Ricardo Pacheco <ri...@gmail.com>.
Confluence user: rcpacheco

Thanks

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
jtulach is not recognized on Confluence, can you check?

Gj

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 my username is jtulach
Thanks.
-jt

Posted by Jan Lahoda <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Heffelfinger <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by David Heffelfinger <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/NETBEANS has been created, if you need write
> access please ask here indicating your Confluence username....

From https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/spacepermissions.action?key=NETBEANS
it looks like all requests except jtulach (not found) have been
granted, if you don't have access please let us know.

Posted by Wade Chandler <co...@wadechandler.com>.
wadechandler ... Please grant access.

Thanks

Wade

Posted by Julien Enselme <je...@jujens.eu>.
Hi,

Now that I have my apache and Confluence account, I'd like write access
too.

Username: jenselme

Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/

Re: Wiki is ready, please ask for access

Posted by Mark Stephens <ma...@idrsolutions.com>.
> On 10 Oct 2016, at 08:22, Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/NETBEANS has been created, if you need write
> access please ask here indicating your Confluence username.
>
> You need to create a distinct user there as Confluence isn't hooked to
> up the ASF's LDAP service - if possible use the same username as your
> Apache ID.
>
> -Bertrand

markee174 for Mark Stephens

Re: Wiki is ready, please ask for access

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Confluence username: geertjan

Gj

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Tushar Joshi <tu...@apache.org> wrote:
> Confluence username: tusharjoshi

I have added the 4 users requested so far.

Geertjan you have space admin rights so you should be able to process
future access requests yourself via
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/editspacepermissions.action?key=NETBEANS

I don't think we can manage a users group ourselves so for now I have
added all users under "individual users".

Posted by Tushar Joshi <tu...@apache.org>.
Confluence username: tusharjoshi

with regards
Tushar

Re: Wiki is ready, please ask for access

Posted by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com>.
Could I please have write access too?

Confluence username: hermien

~ Hermien