Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by zyx <th...@qq.com> on 2020/05/30 14:43:48 UTC

[Weekly Report] IoTDB Weekly News (2020-05-22~2020-05-30)

Hi,

I'd like to share the weekly report for you this week.

[Big Event]
1. We register the Apache IoTDB community in the slidestalk, there are some ppts shared.
https://www.slidestalk.com/IoTDB

2. Almost all big features are merged into master, we could start to release 0.10.0!

3. We Support special characters in series path, which is very useful.

4. We optimize the structure of TsFileResource to reduce the memory occupation.&nbsp;
The persistence management of TsFileResource is on going.

5. Shard a test performance, 20M time series metadata in MTree takes about 7G memory.

[optimize]
#1264 Add configuration to specify how to infer data types
#1250 Do not cache fullPath in LeafMNode to reduce memory
#1229 Use specific Object in InsertPlan instead String, which accelerates write performance by 25%
#1267 #1272 Support valid time range in previousuntillast fill

[bug fix]
#1270 Fix deleting timeseries failed when auto creating too many series
#1271 Fix bugs of redo log
#1280 Fix the NullPointerException in metadata cache
#1275 Fix ForceAppendTsFileWriter so that we can append data to a closed TsFile
#1282 Fix can not infer data types using Session insert interface
#1262 Fix lose unsequence time series in merge

Have a great weekend.

Thanks
-----
Yuxin Zhang