Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@mindspring.com> on 2006/07/07 03:44:22 UTC

Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Hello all:
I'd like to write a simple Freemarker transform in Java and then have it
available to all my templates across the entire instance of OFBiz. (This
would be similar, I think, if I understand this correctly, to the
<@ofbizContentUrl>  & <@ofbizUrl> directives.)  The question I have is:
where do I install my transform once I've built it?  Or, maybe the
question is:  how do I configure Freemarker to understand I now have a
new global/shared variable? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA
Ruth

Re: Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@mindspring.com>.
Oleg:
Thanks. I'll give it a look.
Ruth

Posted by "Oleg Kozyrev Jr." <o....@mail.ru>.
Also there is a Jira issue on the point:
http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-848
But this one is not under SVN.
Sent from the OFBiz - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Howto create/install a Freemarker transform

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@mindspring.com>.
Thats exactly what I'm looking for.
Thanks again,
Ruth