Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2022/09/08 14:04:13 UTC

Re: Server-Side Testing

On Monday, 22 August 2022 23:14:12 CEST Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi Oliver

Hi Andy,

> I am making good progress but I noticed that I cannot get composum up on
> both 3.1.0 or 3.0.0 which is the current version I am using because I am
> still running against Sling 11.

Testing PaxExam provides an option for Composum - have you checked?

https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-testing-paxexam/blob/
9451309852a723aecd3395b72f05f356e4d55baf/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/
testing/paxexam/SlingOptions.java#L1199

> The issues I see is: 'The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core
> cannot be resolved’
>
> Also is there a way to keep the Sling instance running (something like keep
> running flag) after the tests were done in case I need to investigate an
> issue with the Sling instance like bundles dependencies etc?

I'm not aware of a feature in Pax Exam and how it could work as multiple
instances could be started for a single test class (per test method).
If you want to keep an instance up for some time you could reference a non-
existing service via @Inject (with filter incl. timeout). Or debug as described
by Eric.

Do you have some code to share? Or are you able to discuss on Slack?

Regards,
O.