Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Timothy Larson <Td...@ci.canton.oh.us> on 2003/02/03 22:03:16 UTC

[2.1dev] need writable DOM in session attribute with Saxon

I have both Cocoon-2.0.4 and Cocoon-2.1dev configured to use both
Xalan and Saxon-7.3.1.

Using the WriteDOMSessionTransformer in:
  Cocoon-2.0.4 gives me a DOM of class "org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl"
  Cocoon-2.1dev gives me a DOM of class "net.sf.saxon.tinytree.TinyElementImpl"

I need to be able to modify the DOM later, but the saxon DOM does not allow this.

How can I control the class of DOM that WriteDOMSessionTransformer produces?

Tim