Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Ishan Bhatt <ib...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/07/02 20:37:39 UTC

Ambari 2.7 release management

Hi all,

I would like to volunteer to be the Release Manager for the upcoming Ambari 2.7.x release. Planning to cut off a new branch for Ambari 2.7 from trunk soon. Will keep everyone posted.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ishan Bhatt

Re: Ambari 2.7 release management

Posted by Jayush Luniya <jl...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for Ishan to be the release manager for 2.7.0 release.

Thanks Ishan for volunteering.

Regards
Jayush

Posted by Robert Nettleton <rn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Ishan,

Thanks for volunteering!

+1 for Ishan to be the Release Manager for Ambari 2.7.x.

Thanks again,
Bob