Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Robert Miszori <mr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/02 10:48:02 UTC

Flex+AIR+flex monkey

Hi all,

We want to test our projects with FlexMonkey with the latest SDK (4.12). It seems in the new SDK something has changed in the automation libraries so FlexMonkey doesn't work with it anymore.

Can someone tell me what has changed in the
 automation libraries?

I tried to find it in the release notes with no luck.

Robert

Re: Flex+AIR+flex monkey

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Can someone tell me what has changed in the automation libraries?

Little if anything has changed in the automation libraries, from a look at the logs it been limited to version number changes, some locale improvements and some build file changes. It could be something external to those projects but probably indicated it may be easy to fix once the issue is known.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Flex+AIR+flex monkey

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
It would be great if you can open a JIRA ticket for this.  Test automation
is very important and we want to make sure that the right set of eyes are
on this issue.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Flex+AIR+flex monkey