Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au> on 2006/11/27 01:24:13 UTC

Forrest site

Hi.

I’ve put the current Forrest site online here:

  http://arc.mcc.id.au/batik-nightly/site/

It should be updated nightly automatically.  Feel free to suggest
changes.  Not much more work has gone into it since I worked on it in
May—in particular some of the pages under the Development tab are out of
date.  The status page is up to date, though.

I’m wondering what to do with the bios on the Contributors page.  I’m
sure there are a few that are not accurate any more.  Dieter, do you
want to put some Xs in your column in the “Areas of expertise” section,
for those parts of Batik you feel familiar with?  An e-mail address in
your bio section up the top would also be good (well, at least
consistent).

Still unsure what to do re logo.

Cameron

--