Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/03 20:57:36 UTC

2 projs in single wrkspace in eclipse

Hii all
I have a question can some one help me out please

Cant I put 2 ofbiz projs in a single workspace.

Actually I have my application1  in one ofbiz  and application2(same as application1 with few changes) in other ofbiz but in same workspace.
When I run the first Ofbiz  in eclipse, I think its running the application2 in second ofbiz...Iam confused...Is it not correct to place 2 different ofbiz frameworks in single frame work.

Thankyou

Re: 2 projs in single wrkspace in eclipse

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "adithi agarwal" <co...@yahoo.com>
> Hii all
> I have a question can some one help me out please
>
> Cant I put 2 ofbiz projs in a single workspace.

You just need to have different names for them. Actually at the moment I have at least 5 OFBiz instances in the same Eclipse
worlkspace.
Of course then you have to deal with them, but should be easy since OFBizRun is not the same as OFBizDev for instance...

> Actually I have my application1  in one ofbiz  and application2(same as application1 with few changes) in other ofbiz but in same
> workspace.
> When I run the first Ofbiz  in eclipse, I think its running the application2 in second ofbiz...Iam confused...Is it not correct to
> place 2 different ofbiz frameworks in single frame work.

This should not happen as they have not the same pathes. Check this point in your code (static links ?)

Jacques