Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/19 16:01:55 UTC

Stepping down

Hi Team,
I hope everyone is doing well.
I have appreciated for your great work here for the community and wished to engage more proactively. But, I realized that I'd better step down now from the positions of PMC member and committer not to misrepresent the achievements of this great project and to remain respectful of other members.I'm still working on Apache Portals and Commons SCXML, so we'll probably cooperate somewhere again in the future.Please continue to rock on!
Cheers,
Woonsan