Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es> on 2012/02/01 16:24:42 UTC

disable a specific advisory message

Hi,

I've disabled the deadletters queue like this:

<deadLetterStrategy>
                        <sharedDeadLetterStrategy processExpired="false" />
</deadLetterStrategy>

because I dont want to post process expired messages. Now Im seeing that
when the broker discards this expired messages, it drops messages from the
client. I was thinking that could be because a lot of messages are send to
the expired advisory topic. How I can disable this specific advisory
messages? Could be the reason of the dropped packets? I can disable all
advisory messages, but I want only this expired/DLQ advisory messages.

Thanks in advance

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.