Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by zqzuk <zi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/18 01:42:33 UTC

How to use solr api for searching but without using web app

Hi, I have played with the solr example web app, it works well. I wonder how
do I do the same searching, or faceted searching without relying on the web
application, i.e., sending request by urls etc. In other words, essentially
how does the search and faceting work? Could you please point me to
something (other than the web app) to start with... many thanks!

Re: How to use solr api for searching but without using web app

Posted by zqzuk <zi...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your tips Chris, I really appreciate!