Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2004/09/07 16:19:06 UTC

Release 1.2.1

I think we should finally try to release 1.2.1

I sent an email to incubator a  couple of days ago regarding TLP and
incubator release but didn't get a reply yet. Hence I'd suggest that we
do another incubator release of 1.2.1

WDYT?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Release 1.2.1

Posted by Dale Christ <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Release 1.2.1

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 16:19, Michael Wechner wrote:
>

>>I think we should finally try to release 1.2.1
>>
>>I sent an email to incubator a  couple of days ago regarding TLP and
>>incubator release but didn't get a reply yet. Hence I'd suggest that we
>>do another incubator release of 1.2.1
>>
>>WDYT?
>>

>I think we should start preparing 1.2.1 release candidates under
>incubation.

+1

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Release 1.2.1

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 16:19, Michael Wechner wrote:
> I think we should finally try to release 1.2.1
>
> I sent an email to incubator a  couple of days ago regarding TLP and
> incubator release but didn't get a reply yet. Hence I'd suggest that we
> do another incubator release of 1.2.1
>
> WDYT?

I think we should start preparing 1.2.1 release candidates under
incubation.

It will need some time until everything is tested and open bugs are
closed. Lets say It will take a month or so. I.e. they (the board) have
some more time to prepare the board report or whatever is needed to
graduate us (or not).

As soon as we are ready to release, and we are not atm, we can start
asking the incubators again, if we should do another incubation release
or not.

Makes sense?

--
Rolf Kulemann