Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mfs <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/15 03:13:17 UTC

release-plugin-Doing a diff of pom.next & pom.tag with the current pom after a dryRun

Guys,

I didn't find a way to do this, so just though to check and in my opinion if
we add this feature, it would be pretty handy in my opinion. Something which
my IT/RollOut team asked for when they were cutting a branch.

So what i am looking for is a way to quickly check/review the changes in the
pom.next & pom.tag branch after having performed a dryRun, so as to avoid
manually checking each of the projects in the heirarchy.

Thanks and Regards,

Farhan.