Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/07/05 15:12:07 UTC

[Fwd: svn commit: r419140 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS]

Did I understand correctly that this needs to be refactored, or
unfactored, to follow the 2.2.x authnz api?

Please readd when this is available!

Bill

Re: [Fwd: svn commit: r419140 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS]

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Nick Kew wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 July 2006 17:14, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Nick Kew wrote:
>>> The module I originally committed to trunk works with 2.2.x.
>>> It wasn't in the release because it was too new and untested
>>> at the time of 2.2.0 release.
>>>
>>> That got lost in the subsequent refactoring.
>> AHHH - got it.  So as long as the pointer you post is relative
>> to its last pre-2.3 refactor revision, it can be moved.  Can
>> you point us at the source revision you want to port in moving
>> this back to 2.2?
>
> Looks like r345389
>
> As per the STATUS proposal, I'd like to see it in there.
> But it wasn't a backport I ever expected to collect three
> +1s without some discussion on-list.

Well as it is an improvement and builds with any APR 1.2, you've got my +1
to push this (I suggest svn cp'ing over the old code and just have one path
through svn for consistency /shrug.)  But I'd reserve declaring it 'production
ready' till some serious experimental adoption occurs.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.

--
Nick Kew

Re: [Fwd: svn commit: r419140 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS]

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.