Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Apostolos Apostolidis <ap...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2004/05/23 21:50:57 UTC

Pane Communication

Hi all!! I'm using jetspeed-1.4 along with jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27. I have two panes, lets say "pane1" and "pane2",
where "pane1" consists of a JSP Portlet, say "portlet1" and "pane2" consists of two JSP Portlets, "portlet2" and "portlet3".
The thing is that i want a parameter to be passed from "portlet1" to "portlet2", when i click on a hyper reference(link). I have used the classic methods (getParameter and so on...), but i think that you can't get a parameter from a portlet that belongs to another pane with my code. Can anyone please help me????

Thanx in advance