Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stéphane Arzt <sa...@i-d.net> on 2001/03/30 08:39:04 UTC

newbie Installation question

Hello,

I recently installed Cocoon on my Apache/Jserv and It works when I call the
page /Cocoon.xml.

But when I try the samples like index.xml, I have the following error :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/cocoon/transformer/XalanTransformer$XMLParser
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:311)
	at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:317)
	at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:325)

The Classes XalanTransformer$XMLParser and XalanTransformer exist and are in
the right place.

What may I do to avoid this error and make Cocoon works ??

Thanks

S. ARZT