Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Daniel Langevin <da...@shq.gouv.qc.ca> on 2021/08/17 17:58:46 UTC

xmljson deprecated in camel 3.x

Hi,

I'm trying to convert an application from camel 2.17 to camel 3.11, and I have a concerned with xmljson.

I don't found any component or data format who directly convert from json to XML. In Camel 3.11

The much closer I get is when I  take my input  in JSON , convert to  java.util.hashmap with Jackson an then convert in XML with xstream
But the XML result is very complicated to exploit

<dataFormats>
<json id="Json2Map" library="Jackson" unmarshalTypeName="java.util.HashMap"/>
</dataFormats>
... body is a JSON string

Did I missed something! ???

I'm using CAMEL-3.11 in Karaf-4.2.11 with blueprint.

Regards!

Daniel Langevin
Direction de l'assistance et des technologie
Direction des ressources informationnelles et mat茅rielles

Re: xmljson deprecated in camel 3.x

Posted by ski n <ra...@gmail.com>.
For my Camel environment, I wrote Assimbly docconverter. This is a Java
library to convert between various data formats (including XML2JSON). The
lib is called within a Camel processor. It's open source and on
Github/Maven Repo:

https://github.com/assimbly/docconverter

Raymond

Posted by Daniel Langevin <da...@shq.gouv.qc.ca>.
Thank's i will check that component !  馃槉

Objet聽: Re: xmljson deprecated in camel 3.x

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Langevin <da...@shq.gouv.qc.ca>.
Thank's

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.