Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2011/11/25 05:47:46 UTC

Question about the method named accessControl for plugin for grails

Hi all, I'm new to  Shiro and a user of grails.one question make me confused for a long time.
It's known that shiro plugin for grails enables the grails application the ability of secruity.
The plugin will create a filter named ShiroSecurityFilters in which a method named accessControl will be invoked if match rules.
Because I cannot find the owner of the method so My question is which owner class the method belongs to ?

Thanks  for any reply~