Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@apache.org> on 2010/12/22 00:39:49 UTC

Getting artifacts into maven central (INFRA-3318)

I have created

Can somebody on the Cassandra PMC comment on the issue and say that it's
fine for me to be driving the process

Thanks,

-Stephen
Apache Maven PMC

Re: Getting artifacts into maven central (INFRA-3318)

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Done!

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: Getting artifacts into maven central (INFRA-3318)

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
On 21 December 2010 23:42, Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Stephen Connolly <stephenc@apache.org
> >wrote:
>
> > I have created

> > Can somebody on the Cassandra PMC comment on the issue and say that it's
> > fine for me to be driving the process
> >

> I gave it a +1
>
> -Brandon

thanks

Re: Getting artifacts into maven central (INFRA-3318)

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.