Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/19 17:56:25 UTC

About Jetty7 snapshot version

Today, I found that the Jetty'7's version in the trunk is updated to M4, and
M3 modules are removed from the snapshot site, and until now, no M4 snapshot
is published, and not sure when it will be. The daily Geronimo build failed
again.
So, shall we temporary change the snapshot site for Jetty7 to its release
repository, where those M3 modules could be downloaded. Once the M4 is
published, we will recover the configuarations.
Any comment ?
Thanks !
--
Ivan

Re: About Jetty7 snapshot version

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jun 19, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Ivan wrote:

> Today, I found that the Jetty'7's version in the trunk is updated to
> M4, and M3 modules are removed from the snapshot site, and until
> now, no M4 snapshot is published, and not sure when it will be. The
> daily Geronimo build failed again.
> So, shall we temporary change the snapshot site for Jetty7 to its
> release repository, where those M3 modules could be downloaded. Once
> the M4 is published, we will recover the configuarations.
> Any comment ?

I think we'll be able to release 2.2 with jetty M3.  I added a
workaround for a jetty bug I found recently and set the version to
7.0.0.M3 (not snapshot).

I guess after we branch 2.2 we can set it to M4-SNAPSHOT in trunk.

thanks
david jencks