Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/03 02:40:28 UTC

[Xerces Wiki] Update of "pttuanzhang" by pttuanzhang

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xerces Wiki" for change notification.

The "pttuanzhang" page has been changed by pttuanzhang.
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/pttuanzhang

New page:
Chinese team starting 11: Goalkeepers: Get the lead out | Forwards: Xiang Yu Guan Yu | Midfielders: Bai Qi Yue Fei Meng Tian Han Xin | Defenders: Qinshu Bao Guang Wei Qing Dorgon | Coach: Sun Wu; support also to replace the qq personalized signature .

If also the last time, they might Zan would think the World Cup and mug not very different.

I thought it was the Chinese team, had the ball than any team has the ball Pa!

To the field, certainly a friend or friends, go, go fight fight.

World Cup? Should be the world's sad ah ... ... I like a few teams soon the whole army fell.

I do not want to do even pseudo-fans, do not despise me, and I think that watching other people play it to play not as good as their own.

World Cup winner is the team unity that branch.

According to FIFA conclusion, football is a Chinese invention. As early as the Warring States era, Qi is full of football expert, unfortunately gene only reached the end of the Song Gao Qiu, Xiao Jiang who was playing only fixed eye-sedentary physical, so skills degradation, as they used to. Therefore, China meet

Team became the comic dialogue of jokes, where red is also not out, only in the horizontal nest.

Chinese man World Cup excitement, frustration also arranged a number of scripts for self-entertainment.

Football, precisely, is the Men, no matter what time are the talk of town gossip, laughing stock, at any time and place, as long as something to do with Men side of things is a shame, sad ah ... ...

Continuously improve the level of Japanese football league, the declining standard of Chinese football. Chinese fans spent the money, pay a passion, return the match-fixing, really dumbfounding.

Comin colleagues asked me why the Chinese do not participate in the World Cup, I ask you why do not you teach at Beijing University. She is very serious, said: "I too far." I Renzhao Xiao, said: "Soccer is China, South Africa too far." Www.35txt.com

Not a keeper of cattle, is the frame.

Only magic can there be such a wonderful country kicking.

I can not imagine there will be more than the World Cup this to everyone screaming for one thing.

Hypnosis has become the laughing stock of the French attack, breaking the door can not the Chinese team who can enter the ball.

But the Chinese team can beat any team even think China will not win, go home this is the inevitable result.

Each World Cup all over the world to find ways to deal with the Brazilian team, but was not found.

Not the lens at football, but facing the beauty of the ditch, the front of the journalists too much out of it? Company Na Zhaoqian for you to beat the mile in South Africa?

Korean team as the Chinese team in the past, teams like Brazil or Argentina, the Chinese dream.

The world's most populous countries are playing good football, to say a joke.

Football must be re-shuffle, all replaced by young, educated, educated, good people learned math geometry.

Want to cut, strength, luck, a referee can not be less. Looking at the previous World Cup, and not many teams get a very honorable title.

Internet cafes to watch the World Cup away overnight is unwise. I now come to understand.
  [http://www.highheeled-shoes.com] ;   Wholesale  High Heels shoes