Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by h....@tcs.com on 2006/03/31 13:46:56 UTC

Multiple file- multiple format output

Hi,

I am using XMLSpy for developing my xslt code and to tranform one xml
file(input) to another xml file(output).  Now I wanted to have multiple
outputs(One xml output and one text output) with a single transformation.
Is that possible?

Regards,
Hari Krishna Nitturi
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Plot No 1, Survey No. 64/2, Software Units Layout
Serilingampally Mandal, Madhapur
Hyderabad - 500034,Andhra Pradesh
India
Mailto: h.nitturi@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

Re: Multiple file- multiple format output

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
h.nitturi@tcs.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using XMLSpy for developing my xslt code and to tranform one xml
> file(input) to another xml file(output).  Now I wanted to have multiple
> outputs(One xml output and one text output) with a single
> transformation.  Is that possible?

Xalan-C does not support any extensions for multiple file output.  There
is also no standard way to have multiple output methods for one stylesheet.

Dave