Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/05 20:48:44 UTC

Re: Turkcell Usergrid "Future Developers" Project

Hey Cansu,
Thank for the introduction. On a side note, I am not sure that this
conversation needs to be on a private non-public list so please feel free
to move it over to dev@
It would be excellent to understand what people would like to improve
within the UG stack. We can then set an agenda for addressing these
concerns within the ongoing 1.1 development drive.
It would be fantastic for you to elaborate on some of this. We can
potentially then make such issues priorities within the development and
make a release some time soon.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Turkcell Usergrid "Future Developers" Project

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
Cansu,

It is great to hear that you are using Usergrid!  I would be happy to write something up for you.  Please ping me directly at rod@rodsimpson.com with requirements (#words, guidelines, etc).

Thanks!

--
Rod Simpson
@rockerston

On November 7, 2014 at 6:06:16 AM, Cansu Uludağ (cansu@artistanbulpr.com) wrote:

Hi all,

First of all thank you for your interest. It will be great honor for me to
talk with such a great team.

As Mr.Karasulu quoted from me I am working for "Turkcell Geleceği Yazanlar
<https://gelecegiyazanlar.turkcell.com.tr/>" project which teaches mobile
development to the people who are interested in. Our education platform had
Android, iOS and Windows Phone courses but this year we added Usergrid to
it as a new course. At this point we wanted to give more details to the
Geleceği Yazanlar's community about Usergrid. So we thought it can be a
great introduction to have a blog post from Usergrid professionals.

At https://gelecegiyazanlar.turkcell.com.tr/blog there are many blog posts
about many technologic things. We want to have a new post which includes
"What is Usergrid?" , "Why we should use it?", "What was the story of the
Usergrid?", "Who created Usergrid?" in short, anything which can introduce
Usergrid best to community.

Let me talk a little bit more about the community. Today we have 25.000
members in "Geleceği Yazanlar". Some of them are real coders, some of them
are new to development but all of them are curious to new technologies. So
introducing Usergrid and encouraging them to use can be really supporting
for Usergrid project.

Thanks in advance for your interest,
Sincerely,
Cansu