Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Slattery, Tim - BLS" <Sl...@bls.gov> on 2003/09/26 17:26:35 UTC

DisplayTag library

I saw the announcement of the "SidplayTag" library here a couple of days
ago, and it looks useful. But.... Clicking the "Live Examples" link on its
web page yields a 404 (page not found). And I would like to use a
ColumnDecorator, but where's the documentation on that? In the ZIP download
file, there are *two* ColumnDecorator classes, one in
/org/displaytag/decorator package, the other in org/apache/taglibs/display
package. But there's no mention of this package at the Apache site. So
where's the documentation?

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery@bls.gov