Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "keerthiraja s. Jegannathan" <ke...@collab.net> on 2013/06/28 17:28:48 UTC

Is there any patch file CS 4.1 to xen-6.2.0

Hi All,

Is there any patch file for cloudstack-4.1 to added xenserver-6.2.0 .

I knew that plugins/hypervisors/xen/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xen/discoverer/XcpServerDiscoverer.java this file plays vital role to added xenserver-6.2.0 but it support only upto 6.1 do u guys have any patch Just but adding into my cloudstack location will help me.

I have installed Cloudstack as RPM it would be better to patch like script to work in my installed CS.

Thanks,

Keerthi

Re: Is there any patch file CS 4.1 to xen-6.2.0

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Try the one in this review:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/11341/

The XenServer Java SDK for 6.2 is different from the one in our
codebase.  So whether the patch will work is still unclear. Your test
results will be appreciated.

Keep us informed

Prasanna.,