Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hampus Wingren <ha...@bredband.net> on 2011/07/05 15:39:42 UTC

Comparing CODI pages/navigation to Spring WebFlow

Hi again,

We´re currently using Spring WebFlow for JSF navigation but I´m a bit
concerned about the future of WebFlow and wonder how you would compare
it to CODI pages/navigation? I see the CODI stuff to be more of a
natural fit for JSF flow/navigation but as I currently lack a complete
understanding of its functionality I really can´t argue for my case.

Regards,
Hampus

Re: Comparing CODI pages/navigation to Spring WebFlow

Posted by Hampus Wingren <ha...@bredband.net>.
Ok, sounds great. I´ll have to try this out.

Thanks!

Regards,
Hampus

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.