Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sky USC <sk...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/31 19:34:27 UTC

Simple question: RESTful page parameters

Hi This is a simple question with a simple answere I have not yet been able to figure out in wicket 1.5.2. I did get it working in 1.4 but since migration, have been unable to fix.I read the article at https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/request-mapping.html but I think I need a bit more explaination (exmple). Desired behavior:* My web page is "WebUser" extends "WebPage"* I would like it to take PageParameters such as: /www.app.com/user/nom/steve/color/green/color/blue In the past, I used successfully with wicket 1.4 :  mountBookmarkablePage( "user" , WebUser.class ) ;Now I tried using with wicket 1.5.2:   getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(new MountedMapper("user", WebUser.class));
  mountPage( "user" , WebUser.class ) ; Can someone help how I can achieve this with wicket 1.5? I want named parameters, and ideally also be able to have multiple parameters for same name.
I want parameters to be seperated by / and not by the query style"?&="  Thanks!- Sky

Re: Simple question: RESTful page parameters

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
mount(new MountedMapper("user", new UrlPathPageParametersEncoder()));

-igor