Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/07/06 11:07:21 UTC

SupplierProduct and agreements

Hi all,

I'd like to add two new optional fields to the SupplierProduct entity:
agreementId and angreementItemSeqId

In this way it will be possible to associate the supplier product
entries to an existing agreement with a supplier. Then I will create a
new subscreen under the Agreement screen to list and manage all the
SupplierProduct entries associated to the agreement (and supplier).

Is it ok?

Jacopo

Re: SupplierProduct and agreements

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I have no objections

Jacques

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Ok,

the first part of my work is in rev. 554680
Now in my TODO list (as a lower priority task) is to add code to
create/updateSupplierProduct and to updateAgreement and
updateAgreementItem to check is the supplier set in the agreement and
the currency set in the agreement item are always compatible with the
SupplierProduct records associated with the agreement item.

Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
David,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.