Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Nayak, Narayana" <na...@thomson.com> on 2004/09/09 20:19:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache proxy 2.0.48 caching issue

Hello,

We are seeing a caching issue with 2.0.48 proxy. After the expiry (stale
content) apache proxy start sending 404 HTTP Not Found response for the
cached contents. There is no garbage collection logic too. Is there a fix
already available to this? If not, when would it be available? We need it
very urgently. Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Narayana Nayak