Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Vandana kumari <kv...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 14:21:01 UTC

ISSUE while configuring ECLIPSE with MAP-REDUCE

I am a newbie in working with hadoop framework.
I installed *hadoop 1.2.1* on windows platform and while configuring it
with eclipse and setting hadoop location getting an error "*Call to
localhost failed on connection exception*" but when accessing it via
http://localhost:50070/dfshealth.jsp i am getting my files.
Also when configuring eclipse with mapreduce and testing test.java file it
says to *import TextInputFormat, TextOutputFormat, FileInputFormat,
FileOutputFormat*.

Please do help

Thanks and regards
Vandana

Re: ISSUE while configuring ECLIPSE with MAP-REDUCE

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Have you read http://ahadoop.blogspot.com/2013/03/steps-to-build-hadoop-code-using-eclipse.html?m=1

Please pastebin the stack trace for the error you got.

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.