Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christopher Moesel <Ch...@avid.com> on 2007/04/24 23:23:37 UTC

Maven2 Jetty Plugin Problem Finding WSDL

It's a shot in the dark but...

My wsdl-first CXF service specifies the WSDL location like so:
wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/myservice.wsdl"

In my project (which uses Maven2), the wsdl file is indeed at:
C:/projects/mywebservice/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/myservice.wsdl

If I do a mvn:install and hand-deploy the .war to jboss or tomcat, it
works great.

If I try using the embedded Jetty plugin, it fails:
mvn jetty:run
causes:
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:/projects/mywebservice/WEB-INF/myservice.wsdl (The system cannot find
the path specified)

Note that it searches for the wsdl relative to the project root rather
than the webapp root.  Does anyone know how to fix it?  Thus far, the
only way I can get it is to have it load the WSDL from the classpath
instead.

-Chris

RE: Maven2 Jetty Plugin Problem Finding WSDL

Posted by Christopher Moesel <Ch...@avid.com>.
Hi Dan,

Same error no matter how I use the jetty plugin (run, run-war,
run-exploded).  The only one I haven't tried is run-inplace, but that
one scares me. ;)

No worries-- I'll just throw the wsdl in the classpath-- not a super big
deal.  Thanks for the suggestions though.

-Chris

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp