Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2009/10/15 16:01:14 UTC

Re: Plack

Whaddaya know...

Ironically, this might have saved Plone at my workplace had I known that
this was on the way.  We were looking at writing custom WSGI components
in Python and shuddering (well, I was shuddering)

Re: Plack

Posted by Jonathan Vanasco <jv...@2xlp.com>.
On Oct 15, 2009, at 10:01 AM, Issac Goldstand wrote:

> Whaddaya know...
>
> Ironically, this might have saved Plone at my workplace had I known
> that
> this was on the way.  We were looking at writing custom WSGI
> components
> in Python and shuddering (well, I was shuddering)

I'm 80% Python now, so that would be exiciting to me ;)  I can't stand
plone though, I do everything in Pylons... which is actually a lot
like ModPerl

Porting WSGI to Perl is really awesome though. And MP is already
supported out of the box !