Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by cgogineni <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/11 19:58:19 UTC

[users@httpd] Load balancer worker status

I am using apache + mod_jk + jboss for load balancing. Everything is
configured and working properly.

mod_jk ping's JBOSS server to check the status of the server.

But, I want to configure apache to hit a html/jsp in my application to check
the status.

The reason for this is, when JBOSS is running and my application is not
deployed, then apache still uses this node for load balancing and a 404
error page is displayed to the user.

Re: [users@httpd] Load balancer worker status

Posted by Thomas Freitag <th...@freit.ag>.