Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mike Zupan <hi...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/28 17:29:14 UTC

ldap help

I have a working ldap setup.. I want to limit it to only certain users
though. I have a ldap setup for users so they have a
desciption=subversion in their ldif file. Here is my ldapsearch
command that works to find all those users

ldapsearch -x -s sub -b 'dc=domain,dc=com'
'(&(objectClass=*)(description=subversion))'

here is the stuff in apache right now

<Location /repos>
  DAV svn
  SVNPath /usr/local/svn/repos
  AuthType Basic
  AuthName "Subversion"
  AuthLDAPEnabled on
  AuthLDAPURL ldap://domain.com/ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)
  AuthLDAPAuthoritative on
  require valid-user
</Location>

That will work for all users that i have in ldap.. but i only want
users with desciption=subversion to be able to login. I have tried
this with no luck

 AuthLDAPURL ldap://domain.com/ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com?uid?sub?(&(objectClass=*)(description=subversion))

Any help?

Thanks
Mike

--