Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jay <my...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 11:22:45 UTC

OSGI Bundle Meta-Information to other bundles

Hi - I have built a OSGI config admin service with couple of variables are
configurable and updatable using PID (config file) - it is working
absolutely fine if i deploy into servciemix.

But - my requirement is that i wanted to use these two configurable
variables (data) into other bundles. So is there any mechanism to see the
meta data of my OSGI config admin service and configure that into other
bundles?

I appreciate if you could help me on this as our technical approach of
application depends on this.

Thanks,
Jay

Re: OSGI Bundle Meta-Information to other bundles

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please take a look at org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin source code so that you may get more concrete idea that how to use it.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

www.camelone.org : The open source integration conference:

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Inject configAdmin service into your customer bundle and use that to grep any configuration data

<reference id="configAdmin" interface="org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin"  />