Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Brian Brewer <bb...@tregyr.com> on 2004/04/02 02:35:09 UTC

a mysterious "|"

Has anyone else found a mysterious "|" when trying to edit the tab2xhtml
file?  I am finding this when I use the krysalis skin.  I moved the tabs
around and now can't get rid of the | character.  I did a grep on all
files containing this character and can find no reference.  It was there
before I started, but I mistakenly thought it was a spacer and ignored
it.  Any info on this would be enourmously appreciated.

Brian Brewer