Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by BB...@sjm.com on 2001/08/16 22:50:33 UTC

Log number of visit to jsp page

		Hi,

		We are running Tomcat 3.2.1 behind IIS. We want to switch
all the htm/shtm pages to jsp but we need to keep track of how many hit/page
we have.  How do we do that with Tomcat (our version or another version)?
Is that even feasible?

		Thanks a lot,

		BaoHa.

RE: Log number of visit to jsp page

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org>.
Put it in a file (just make it via the java.io classes) and update that on
every hit (that is the counter..) or if you don't need the counter for
displaying, IIS probably has some logging somewhere..

Mvgr,
Martin