Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2017/12/21 15:34:19 UTC

GitPubSub broken for Sling Site

Hi,
Where can I look up the state of the GitPubSub consumer which is responsible for publishing the website.
I published a site by pushing some commits to https://github.com/apache/sling-site/tree/asf-site <https://github.com/apache/sling-site/tree/asf-site> but it is still not live at http://sling.apache.org/components/slingstart-maven-plugin-archives/ <http://sling.apache.org/components/slingstart-maven-plugin-archives/>
Thanks for any pointers,
Konrad

Re: GitPubSub broken for Sling Site

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.