Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/01 10:20:28 UTC

Re: Durable memory with native persistence isssue

What version of Ignite do you use?

Did you try checking the number of loaded entries using a cache API, but
not SQL?
For example, you can iterate over all stored entries using a scan query
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cache-queries#scan-queries>.

Denis

Posted by debashissinha <de...@gmail.com>.
I figured out it is a different issue with tpcds.

Thanks & Regards
Debashis Sinha