Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/01/21 22:44:19 UTC

Unexplainable Maven error

This is strange, but I am seeing model v4.0.0 plug-ins being downloaded
as non-v4.0.0 plug-ins, and jar sizes of local dependencies after having
been downloaded from my remote Maven repository being completely
different from the sizes that are the in remote Maven repository.  I am
using Apache as the web server behind my remote Maven repository.  Does
anyone know what is going on here?  Please help.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]