Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 刘成军 <li...@zqykj.com> on 2018/11/20 15:25:35 UTC

回复:Help for job build: directory item limit exceeded exception

JiaTao:
    Thx for your reply, i wil try it late.

But i have check the source code, the code set with
    Configuration conf = HBaseConfiguration.create(HadoopUtil.getCurrentConfiguration());
    if (StringUtils.isBlank(conf.get("hbase.fs.tmp.dir"))) {
            conf.set("hbase.fs.tmp.dir", "/tmp");
    }

    My question is i have set the hbase.fs.tmp.dir property in hbase-site.xml( and restart kylin), but it still write data to /tmp directory.

    Any one has other suggestion?

Posted by 刘成军 <li...@zqykj.com>.
    I solve the problem by adding hbase.fs.tmp.dir and hadoop.tmp.dir to hdfs-site.xml, and copy the hdfs-site.xml to $KYLIN_HOME/tomcat/webapps/kylin/WEB-INF/classes/ .
    I need to debug src code to check:
        1) whether the hadoop.tmp.dir affects?
        2) or the hdfs-site.xml file in classes directory affects?

Posted by Ashish Singhi <as...@apache.org>.
Hi,

As far as I remember hbase.fs.tmp.dir is a HBase server side configuration.
So you need to restart HBase service for that configuration property value
to take effect.

Regards,
Ashish