Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/10/27 17:25:29 UTC

Paho MQTT Logging is not configured in any of the stratos components

Hi,

This issue was identified while we were fixing MQTT library dependencies in
the load balancer.   It seems like we have not configured Paho MQTT logging
in any of the stratos components.

The result is that we do not see any of the errors raised by the MQTT
libarary. In the load balancer it was throwing a class not found exception
but it was not visible in the log due to this reason.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-914
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Log_and_Debug_in_the_Java_client

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: Paho MQTT Logging is not configured in any of the stratos components

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the pointers Gayan. IMO we should be able to enable standard
logging which could make ERROR, INFO, WARN, DEBUG, etc logs accordingly.

I tried this with by configuring logging in jsr47min.properties file and
setting the required system property but couldn't get it working.

Thanks

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Vishanth,