Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com> on 2006/01/09 17:51:04 UTC

Check if sitemap will match.

Hi

Is it possible to check programmatically if a request will be matched in
a sitemap, e.g. "cocoon://test/test.html"? I tried to use the
SourceResolver but resolving a URL for a non-existing pipeline
returns a source and calling source.exists() returns true.

Thanks for your help

Felix

--
Felix Röthenbacher                  felix.roethenbacher@wyona.com

Re: Check if sitemap will match.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Felix Röthenbacher wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to check programmatically if a request will be matched in
> a sitemap, e.g. "cocoon://test/test.html"? I tried to use the
> SourceResolver but resolving a URL for a non-existing pipeline
> returns a source and calling source.exists() returns true.

This is unfortunately a known bug. There's an exception raised if you
try to access the source's inputstream though.

Sylvain