Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/08/07 12:43:52 UTC

Your project website

Hi:

I am part of the Infrastructure team, and am writing to ask whether your
project is still using the Apache CMS for your project website. As you
know, the CMS is reaching end-of-life, and we need projects to move their
websites onto a different option within the next few weeks.

There are several alternatives available, including those listed on this
page [1] on managing project websites. Infra is assembling a Wiki page [2]
on migrating a website from the CMS, and is looking forward to helping
projects with this transition.

Please let me know whether your site is still on the Apache CMS and, if so,
who will be the project point-of-contact with Infra for the migration.

Thank you!

[1] https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Your project website

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hey Andrew,

I'm sorry for the late reply.
Yes, we're using Apache CMS and we're generating our site with maven's site
plugin.
We don't have a plan for migration in place, I hope this mail will start a
discussion about it.

I'll volunteer to get it done if nobody else does.
Thank you for your erfforts
gp

--
*Peter Cseh* | Software Engineer, Cloudera Search
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

Re: Your project website

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
Hi:

Re: Your project website

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
Hi, and Happy New Year!

What news, if any, is there about migration of the project website?

Andrew