Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by sc...@rogers.com on 2007/07/30 20:22:59 UTC

Webapp with Web Service + SDO

Managed to get a sample working with SDO, web services, and running in a web container (Tomcat) using the latest SCA and SDO nightly build binaries, and discovered that the following libraries had to be removed:

tuscany-databinding-sdo-axiom
 - org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.util.NoSuchElementException: End of stream has reached.
tuscany-http-jetty
 - java.lang.NullPointerException

Using slightly older builds, I found problems with tuscany-databinding-jaxb and tuscany-http-tomcat also, but they seem fine now.

I will post the sample to JIRA after cleaning it up a little.

Re: Webapp with Web Service + SDO

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you for reporting the problems. I debugged the one related to
tuscany-databinding-sdo-axiom and just opened an issue against AXIOM :-).

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-226

For the NPE related tomcat-http-jetty, can you post the stacktrace here?

Thanks,
Raymond